Tuesday, January 22, 2013

About Me

I am Shannon McKnight and I am 17 years old. I graduated high school a semester early and decided to come to UTSA to further my education in field of biology. I love to be outdoors and active, I'm not one to sit around and waste my day away, I would rather be playing soccer or hanging out with friends. I have two older brothers that I look up to and love dearly, although they live far away, we are a close knit family and will stay that way no matter the distance. I consider myself to be a social person and love to make new friends. When I first arrived to UTSA this semester, I didn't have any friends, but was eager to make some. I am proud to say that I am an active member in my church at my hometown and look forward t continuing and furthering my faith in God. I just joined the group Chi Alpha on campus, a Chrstian fellowship group, and am in love with all of the people I have met in just the first meeting! I love to be involved within the campus and I feel that this is a great opportunity for me to do so. I am excited for my college experience here at UTSA and cannot wait to see what comes of it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment